It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:27 pm

I resigned 

Post I resigned
Just letting you guys know I will no longer be a moderator on Powerlineman.com. As you all know, I haven't been that active in the last year. Things have slowed down a lot. And Poot and Byron can handle it. I've not moderated anything in over a year now-----which has been great!

It has been one heck of a great ride and an interesting experience! It is just time for me to go. No "goodbye" threads, I don't do that. I just disappear. :green: I did tell Byron to leave LostArt active. I'm sure I might pop in from time to time....ya never know! :green:

But, I will never give up being a HOE! And I'll keep my status as super mod here. Even though none of us moderators do much here either! :lol2:

It is all good guys. I am good with it! :green: In a way, it is a huge relief!

Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:12 am
Profile Send private message

Post Re: I resigned
I'm Happy for you Tracy. You were Great and we will miss you but remember I always know how to get you!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:00 pm

HAPPY FOR YA TRACY.....

pop by anytime the kettle is always on.

But as the kid says ..
Ya can run but ya can't hide.

I know where to find ya. And I'm glad I can.... Mwwwwwaaaahhhh. X

Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:30 am

I won't lie, it is a relief! :green:

Thanks gentlemen! I will still be visiting from time to time, just don't expect it as often. Life just got busy for me ...especially lately!

If you are a true HOE, you can't hide! :tard:

Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:38 am

Ummm, I'm very upset with you young lady;-) but seriously, you better keep in touch!!!!

Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Yikes! Don't want you made with me Goergie! :no: :green:

I want be a stranger! Most of my good buddies there are here! :green:

It was the right decision for me buddy. I don't regret it and Byron and Poot can handle it. If not, they know all they have to do is holler!

Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:01 pm

LostArt wrote:
Yikes! Don't want you made with me Goergie! :no: :green:

I want be a stranger! Most of my good buddies there are here! :green:

It was the right decision for me buddy. I don't regret it and Byron and Poot can handle it. If not, they know all they have to do is holler!

Of course Gracie, I understand! I wasn't really going there too awful much and you're the one reason I always stopped by. It's a little better now but Greg and Reppy still play like two fools..... If you still have my email address and want to talk, well you drop me a line any ole time. You're a class act kid and the site will really miss you, love ya kiddo!

Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Thank you Georgie!

Keep visiting here and read in the General forum. I feel comfortable here talking of my life.....not so much on Powerlineman.

I do have pics to post on what we have done on the house and in the house. I will get to that soon. The Boss is still looking for the :quote2: perfect :quote2: boat. We sold the tunnel hull to Purdy(friend and neighbor...works for GRU---not a lineman, but knows Charlie(North Florida Lineman)). I guess we are in the boat selling business Georgie! :lol2:

Thank you for the friendship Georgie. We will keep emailing! :green:

Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:11 am