It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:24 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 PICTURE THREAD COMMENTS 

Post Re: PICTURE THREAD COMMENTS
Yep Like the pics Shylie! Doing good there, now pm me some of the Good ones. ;)

Thanks LA, it's a combo of mine and his Moms looks. I could say I but I'll have to say We make purty kids. Then again I'm partial. Now where they got such low self esteem to pick some of the worst Husband/BF's I'LL Never know. They DEFINENTLY married/dated down.

Except for the Lil-Man, he's got the 12yo across the street chasing him down and saying when he gets to Middle school next year they're hanging out. She's a cute lil blonde too.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 am
Profile Send private message

Yeah, I'd have to say that about one of my kids------marry/dating down. I don't get it. My daughter is a beautiful smart girl. Oh well. My son, well he isn't dating at all. Doesn't really have time. I'm beginning to think I'll not have gkids. Not that it matters to me. I want my kids happy. And well, a child takes up alot of time and responsibility. And most of us parents know they are your #1 priority for at least 18 yrs. However, some parents have no clue what :quote2: parenting :quote2: is.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:17 am

dang lone, that boy is growing on up

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:35 pm

He sure is and what a cutie pie! Takes after his dad! :flirt:

Brad, where in the world do you store all the trees????

Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:32 am

Yep hes growing up too fast for me, I'm glad I've had some unexpected time off with him to watch and enjoy it. Theres Always a silver lining.

Living room tree is only real one,, others are fake and break down to store in the attic. I take them down then spend a day spreading and arranging the limbs back out.

Ran into a cousin today and she said her husband told her theres your cousin coming up. She said she looked and thought shed flashed back to childhood seeing Bradley walking up thinking it was me at that age. Said she had to blink a couple times then looked up and actually saw the wife and I.
I was thinking as I looked at him proudly, damn I was handsome and didnt know it. ;) :D

Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:02 pm

LOL! I really wish I was a beauty growing up. Actually, I'm pretty glad I wasn't. I would be rotten! :lol2:

It ain't so bad being called attractive, I guess. I don't think I ever heard pretty or beautiful. It just didn't fit me. :dunno:

Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:27 pm

nice fish Veebs, I am not sure I have caught a fish this year.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Whoa! That is a big bass! :2thumbs:

I didn't even get in the boat last year! But, I am planning on getting in it a good bit this year!

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:03 pm
Site Admin

Nice fish VBC...I'm renting a lake house on Lake Livingston for a long weeking in a couple of weeks...I haven't fished since last November

If You Use a Phone in Mexico, Can You Press 1 For English?

Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:57 am

Mike wrote:
Nice fish VBC...I'm renting a lake house on Lake Livingston for a long weeking in a couple of weeks...I haven't fished since last November

Thanks Mike. I've only gone a few times. It's been rainy, cold and windy almost every weekend the last couple months. Just like today. It'll be nice again Monday. Just in time for work.

Good luck. :2thumbs:

Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Yesterday I tied on a buzz bait realized my line was wrapped around the reel so I just tossed it out in the water to get rid of the slack. It was promptly hit hard by a nice fish. I couldn't hook him but he went on. Turned out the line was wrapped around the blade too.

So I get it straightened out and fish an hour with no tangles and the bait working properly and don't get a single nibble.

Thu May 03, 2012 9:59 am
Site Admin

I've done that...casted out, got a nice webbing of backlash, cleaned it up and had a nice fish on the line when i reeled it in...then not catch anything else the rest of the day :ben:

If You Use a Phone in Mexico, Can You Press 1 For English?

Thu May 03, 2012 10:20 am

This all sounds familar. :teehee:

Fri May 04, 2012 5:56 am

very nice LA

Sun May 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Thank you Tim!

Sun May 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Cool LA, Ilike flowering things around the house. One of the reasons we haven't put out much here I guess, trying to find the right things to plant around. I just don't like the plain drab, nothing, green all year round privet hedge. We've planted a few roses, two tea olives, and a couple gardenias all in different areas though. I need a lot more though...

Mon May 07, 2012 9:52 am

Well Brad, the place has evolved in alot of different ways in 10 yrs. From no flowerbeds, to what we have now. So, just adding alittle here and there, you will eventually get there. That's what we have done. And as some places grew shade, we had to move plants/bushes to the sun. And from those that had the sun (because of trees being cut down) we had to move them to the shade. It's an ongoing process. :green:

Mon May 07, 2012 7:23 pm

TimMAY wrote:
Yesterday I tied on a buzz bait realized my line was wrapped around the reel so I just tossed it out in the water to get rid of the slack. It was promptly hit hard by a nice fish. I couldn't hook him but he went on. Turned out the line was wrapped around the blade too.

So I get it straightened out and fish an hour with no tangles and the bait working properly and don't get a single nibble.

That one in the pic is a backlash fish. :tard:

I guess that made the Senko sit still long enough for it to hit. Water was about 63 degrees. I didn't get a single nibble when I was actually trying to fish.

Looking good LA :2thumbs:

Tue May 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Thank ya VBC!

Wed May 09, 2012 5:13 am

63 is pretty dang cool

Fri May 11, 2012 4:27 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next