It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:54 am

College Football 

Post College Football
Well, the Gators are looking a little bit better.

Koga, who are you all playing?

Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:49 pm
Profile Send private message

Post Re: College Football
West Virginia. I dont know , LSU won but for some reason I got a feelin they aint quite ready. Defense gave up too many yards . Cant do that against your Gators or Bama. Jump out to a big lead and take a break thinkin ya got it made will get your butt kicked. I think Lee improves with each game and should be the QB. Gators could defenitly be a spoiler for the season if we play em the same way.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:26 am

We watched some of that game last night. Who was that cocky dude talkin' trash Koga? I can't stand that on any team. It's just not classy to me.

Gators have a slow time getting into a game. I've seen this every beginning game. I don't know. Here we have the high dollar team and yet, we don't seem to have the quality plays. Have you noticed that all the SEC teams seem to be more defense motivated?

All in all, I think we have the potential to be a good team, but we just ain't there yet.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:55 am

I didnt catch the trash talkin , I agree with you though it really doesnt do much for me either. Nor did the in your face ball spiking and other displays that they have tried to curb. Thats what I liked about your QB Tebow. He was good and didnt have to do all that crap to show it. The man had class.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:45 pm

We have some Tebow haters here. :green: And no, it's not TimMAY that hates him, it's an NFL guy that does. :green: But, I agree with ya, Tebow has class and works hard. I think of my Dad's old saying, "People can tell what you do by your actions and not by the running off your mouth boy." My baby brother use to get all cocky. :green:

So, how is Alabama going to stop Rainey? What does the Gators need to do to WIN????

I'm dreading and looking forward to this game, however, it sure would be a feather in our hat to beat #2.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:19 am

it will be interesting to see if the D can do as well as they did against Ark.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:00 pm

I just know we have alot of work to do. We are expected to lose. However, I think it's time for a :quote2: good :quote2: win for our #12 team. Wouldn't it be great if we beat Bama? Oh man. That would be a huge boost for us!

I don't see it, but I can still wish it! :green:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:46 am

so we have a wager?

Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Uh.............................NO.

:teehee:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Riding by the Campus in Tallahassee last night the wifes nephew (it was just he and I) he hollers out the window, Noles suck. Hes a damn Auburn fan and we were in my Av thats red and black in case you forgot, with a big G in the back window along with front tag of Georgia.

The black couple that had her window down next to us and glared at him while at the redlight, flipped us off as they were leaving. He hollered they didnt have the balls to do that while next to us.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Good grief. I would have slapped him. If he was mine, I would have. You just don't go into enemy territory shoving your colors at them and not expect to be asking for a fight. Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't show class.

Even Alabama comes into Ocala instead of Gainesville. Atleast I hope Nick has his team show some class tonight. I hate it when all the trash talk goes on. That's just what it is, trash. I just hope the Gators show some dag gum class. They better act sober. Bama is not a team to take lightly.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:34 am

Lonewolf wrote:
Riding by the Campus in Tallahassee last night the wifes nephew (it was just he and I) he hollers out the window, Noles suck. Hes a damn Auburn fan and we were in my Av thats red and black in case you forgot, with a big G in the back window along with front tag of Georgia.

The black couple that had her window down next to us and glared at him while at the redlight, flipped us off as they were leaving. He hollered they didnt have the balls to do that while next to us.

Your wife's nephew sounds like a real class act.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:34 pm
Profile Send private message YIM AIM

Uhh Next !

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Koga 2 wrote:
Uhh Next !

:la:

:tard:

Bama, you better kick LSU's butt, you hear me???!!! Get on it TimMAY! :green:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:38 am

LostArt wrote:
Koga 2 wrote:
Uhh Next !

:la:

:tard:

Bama, you better kick LSU's butt, you hear me???!!! Get on it TimMAY! :green:

:rofl:
Thats funny !!!!

Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:

+1

Why would an Auburn fan (or a Ga fan for that matter) have anything against FSU??? He does realize that FSU is in the ACC, not the SEC, right?

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:26 am

Nyarlathotep wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:

He likes Auburn period, what can I say? :umm2:

He'd already had a few beers and it wasn't 5pm in Our time zone yet, he was enlisted to help me pack up the SisternLaw's junk to move back to OUR :liu3: house since we have the extra bedrooms. We drove down that am, got trailer, loaded said trailer, drove back fun day was had by all. NOT

Note: U-Haul double axle trailers (or this one anyway) do NOT like being towed above 75mph.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:17 am

Oh and Go Dawgs!

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:18 am

Ok I'm back, so where all u bama folks ? They all ran from the other board , skeert I guess ! Its time :quote2: come on get u some :quote2:

Koga 2

Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:03 pm

South Carolina lost, I am satisfied with this weekend's NCAA action.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:45 pm