It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:16 pm

What will the billboard say now? 

Post What will the billboard say now?
Now that Tebow is showing that he's "exactly who we thought he was" are the fans in Denver still going to be chanting for him to start? I'm a fan of Tebow as a person - his work ethic is exemplary and his outlook on life in general sets a good example. His only problem is that he operates under the delusion that he can play quarterback in the NFL.

All that work on his throwing motion seemed to go right out the window when he actually got in the game. He was right back to the old looping motion that starts way out and low, and he got it stripped from him and had corners jumping in front of his passes all day.

Yes he was neato to watch in College, but c'mon, man! Get the Boilermaker back in the game and try to win a couple before the season is out. Let Tebow play some tight end or go out and run the Wild Horse or whatever they call it. He's good as a distraction and to inject a little something into a drive but you don't want him under center all game long.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:49 am
Profile Send private message YIM AIM

Post Re: What will the billboard say now?
Yes I do! I'm all for the Broncos failure :box2: The best thing about Tebow was his hot girlfriend in college :flash: :dm:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:22 pm
Profile Send private message