It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:22 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Super Bowl 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:01 pm
Posts: 28646
Location: Florida
Post Super Bowl
So, who you have down to be the final two? I figure the Patriots are a done deal, but I'd like to see someone else in. First year I actually watched pro ball. That's right Rob. I was pullin' for the underdawg right up till they went completely under. :teehee:

I'm not sure who I'm wanting in the pro bowl. I guess the 49'ers.

_________________
""Sometimes we think we really understand men. Then we regain consciousness."---Sela Ward


Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:21 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:31 pm
Posts: 6306
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Post Re: Super Bowl
I found it interesting that the AFC shook out pretty much like everybody expected (except Houston fans) but the NFC playoffs happened in Bizarro World.


Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:28 pm
Profile Send private message YIM AIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:24 pm
Posts: 22637
Post Re: Super Bowl
that is true.
I think Pats and Giants


Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:45 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:26 pm
Posts: 6618
Location: San Jose
Post Re: Super Bowl
I'm rooting for a Giants vs Ravens Superbowl.

1. I live surrounded by 49er fans and the hype is already old. Plus, being a Raiders fan I can't root for them.
2. I'm still bitter about the tuck rule and will always hate Brady and the Patriots. NO!!! I don't hold a grudge :gripe:

_________________
Just Win Baby!


Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:01 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:26 pm
Posts: 6618
Location: San Jose
Post Re: Super Bowl
LostArt wrote:
So, who you have down to be the final two? I figure the Patriots are a done deal, but I'd like to see someone else in. First year I actually watched pro ball. That's right Rob. I was pullin' for the underdawg right up till they went completely under. :teehee:

I'm not sure who I'm wanting in the pro bowl. I guess the 49'ers.



underdawg? Which one? If you are talking about the Raiders, "completely under" is putting it mildly ;)

_________________
Just Win Baby!


Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:04 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:01 pm
Posts: 28646
Location: Florida
Post Re: Super Bowl
I would think the Jags a close under....

Well, I'm going SouthWest with my vote.

Actually, if I was betting, the Ravens vs. Patriots in the Super Bowl.

But, I'd like to see the 49'ners and the Ravens. Knowing Tim's luck, it will be the Giants and the Pats.

_________________
""Sometimes we think we really understand men. Then we regain consciousness."---Sela Ward


Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:34 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:24 pm
Posts: 22637
Post Re: Super Bowl
some people just seem to have a knack for this kind of stuff


Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:55 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:46 am
Posts: 9928
Post Re: Super Bowl
I hadn't looked at the schedule for regular season, yet. He still has to make the roster. I've looked at going down to Tampa in March, but I'm already going to Colorado for over a week. I think we should try to make it a 3 day weekend, still, though.


Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:12 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:31 pm
Posts: 6306
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Post Re: Super Bowl
Swing and a miss! :green:


Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:12 pm
Profile Send private message YIM AIM
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:46 am
Posts: 9928
Post Re: Super Bowl
wtf


Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:28 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:31 pm
Posts: 6306
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Post Re: Super Bowl
I was using a baseball reference to give you shit about posting in the wrong thread. It was right in my wheelhouse, and I feel like I knocked it out of the park.


Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:17 pm
Profile Send private message YIM AIM
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:46 am
Posts: 9928
Post Re: Super Bowl
I know, I was wtf'ing that I posted in the wrong thread. I am not sure how I did that.


Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:18 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:31 pm
Posts: 6306
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Post Re: Super Bowl
You're still well above the Mendoza line for posting accuracy.


Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm
Profile Send private message YIM AIM
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:01 pm
Posts: 28646
Location: Florida
Post Re: Super Bowl
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:2thumbs:

_________________
""Sometimes we think we really understand men. Then we regain consciousness."---Sela Ward


Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:53 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:24 pm
Posts: 22637
Post Re: Super Bowl
thermalnoise wrote:
I hadn't looked at the schedule for regular season, yet. He still has to make the roster. I've looked at going down to Tampa in March, but I'm already going to Colorado for over a week. I think we should try to make it a 3 day weekend, still, though.


that lefty swing in that park? I like his odds. Plus I have seen him bury a couple in the Stadium while playing for the other guys.


Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:05 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:24 pm
Posts: 22637
Post Re: Super Bowl
Nyarlathotep wrote:
You're still well above the Mendoza line for posting accuracy.


I quoted her so that is a golden sombrero


Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:07 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:46 am
Posts: 9928
Post Re: Super Bowl
TimMAY wrote:
thermalnoise wrote:
I hadn't looked at the schedule for regular season, yet. He still has to make the roster. I've looked at going down to Tampa in March, but I'm already going to Colorado for over a week. I think we should try to make it a 3 day weekend, still, though.


that lefty swing in that park? I like his odds. Plus I have seen him bury a couple in the Stadium while playing for the other guys.


Problem is, he ain't "auditioning" in that park. He's going to be in Tampa. But, I like your enthusiasm, sir!


Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:05 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:24 pm
Posts: 22637
Post Re: Super Bowl
I really hope he does well but I have to admit part of that hope is seeing Andruw Jones' name penciled in the DH slot.


Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:19 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:34 pm
Posts: 4119
Post Re: Super Bowl
TimMAY wrote:
I really hope he does well but I have to admit part of that hope is seeing Andruw Jones' name penciled in the DH slot.


Looks like Raul Ibanez is going to be the DH.

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/art ... y&c_id=nyy


Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:52 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:46 am
Posts: 9928
Post Re: Super Bowl
well that don't look good for Russ


Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:35 pm
Profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
All material, no matter how asinine, copyright HoE Rehab.