It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:45 am

The Snowwhite Team?????? 

Post The Snowwhite Team??????
:boggled: Oh well, the Gators might take another nap before it's over.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootbal ... ing-100612

However, it is nice to beat LSU. Where are ya KOGA????? I can atleast rib you alittle! :teehee:

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:06 am
Profile Send private message

Post Re: The Snowwhite Team??????
probably hunting a quarterback.

The gators get better every week.

I had told a friend last week that I didn't think that Arkansas could win the Alabama HS 6A championship and what do you know, they whipped Auburn. :teehee:

Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:12 pm

:teehee:

I so love college football. Even when we don't have a team. And haven't for a few years now. However, it's my love AND anyone that can beat the freakin' tar out of Ohio State! I never hated Spurier. He killed me with his comments at times. But, Urban......he is one wishy washy backstabbin' traitor in my book. Can't stand the man.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:35 pm

college football is so much better when Spurrier is relevant. Sports need more people that don't just recite the standard lines.

Saban is OK, but God help a reporter that asks a stupid question. It is hilarous.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Muschamp gets all bent outta shape at times. I told the Boss he was fireball. Half the time I'm asking the Boss, "What's he all pissed off about now?" I guess Muschamp is what they call a passonate coach.

Speaking of my Gators, I'm not seeing them as all that great and you know I love'em. The score doesn't reflect the game---I'm tellin' ya. Vandy came to play last night. The Gators can't wait until the second quarter to play every time. And now SC will come at us with revenge for a win next week. It's in the Swamp, but Steve ain't gonna let up. Our boys better be coached well in practice this week.

About that game....special teams were GREAT!

Tim, who do you think Bama's hard game is gonna be? With all your high score playing, I don't think Bama has a problem staying #1. Has your team been beat up as much as the rest with injuries? Ya'lls scores are so high we don't even watch them play much! :green: I mean, we want to see some kind of game!

Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:37 am

definitely LSU

very fortunate on the injury front so far

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Well, we are looking for a tough one tomorrow. I have a wedding to see during that time. What the heck is wrong with folks scheduling a wedding during college football???? :gripe: :teehee:

Maybe we don't want to see it!!

Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:19 am

that was an odd game but it worked out pretty well

Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:36 am

TimMAY wrote:
that was an odd game but it worked out pretty well

:lol2: You could say that! While we were at the country club during the wedding reception, my uncle, Mom, and myself kept going to the sports bar (next door) to see the game. Half time---was still an iffy thing. Then my uncle comes back and says, "The score is 37 to 8." And I said, "Wow! I'll go in a bit." I go in and return with, "It's 11 to 44." I just say, "Interception and field goal." And we all watched the last few minutes and then returned to the wedding.

Our games have been pretty odd lately---even to me! It's Georgia next weekend. Anything can happen in that game. I can't figure out why we are a 2nd half team. So strange to me!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Awww.....you Georgia folks are just TOO kind! :tard:

Hey TimMay......that was a close one! Nuttin' like pullin' it out your butt in the last few seconds of the game! :boggled: :teehee: :yay:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:12 pm

It was amazing
I am worried about A&M

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Oh Pahleeezeeee! Now you are just gettin' ridiculous! :lol2:

Bama can beat them. But, as the Boss says, "Even Bama can fall." However, that was a few minutes left of the game the other night! :green:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:32 am

Hopefully that game showed them they can lose and will make them work harder.
A&M is much improved

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Yeah, I hated that. Everyone is much improved besides us! Gators are just a struggle. If it wasn't for special teams and the defense, we wouldn't even be in the top ten! I can't hardly watch them. And this week it's playing FSU in their field. I really hate to get clobbered our last game, but as I said, I'm surprised we would only have 2 losses. We need some work.....badly.

Man, where have I been???? I'm kinda behind around here.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:44 am

that is interesting, the clips I see on UF looks like they are much improved. Honestly I am glad UA plays Georgia instead of Florida.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Well, you guys pulled it out Tim! Georgia played hard. Now, I don't feel so bad that we lost to them---well, not as bad as I did! :green:

Go Bama! :teehee:

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:54 am

Well how about that?
I got up to go run and the wife said, "Aren't you going to watch the game? " I said, Florida will kill them, I will check in when I get back.

It was 14-0 and I didn't run very far

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:31 am

It was horrible! I went to bed at 10 pm. I wasn't a good fan this year. I never saw any depth in the team. We had some good moments, but I was never impressed. We lost one game and a bowl game....better than some, right? But I just felt like we sucked. Never felt that way before...even when we lost half a season!

Bama......Sabon cracks me up. He kicks ass and then says they could have done better or worked on something. Can that man ever just enjoy the moment?

I knew Bama would cream them. Even when the other team played up on a virtual g/f death. :tard:

Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:09 am